“Your trust is the core pillar of our foundation.”
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We declare that we are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information related to purchase enquiry that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will never sell or rent this information to anyone without your consent.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization.
- The personal details can be used for demographics surveys to understand our consumers better and meet their expectations.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- The secure transactions are conducted through secure payment gateway which ensures data is wiped off after transaction is completed.